Monday, May 14, 2007

food for thought!

hey....
like always ...lately i have been thinkin a lot abt what i really want in life...to create this myth of perfect happiness...
being the kind of person i am...i am very rigid abt what does and doesnt make me happy....so that does make life so much more difficult...
all my life i,ve always liked not knowin what to expect ...but now even the thought of havin to deal wid the unknown is scary...
there r times when i wish i cud live my life one day at a time...and turn my back on all the issues that crowd my brain ...but then again...is it that bad to dream of a tomo that is close to ur idea of bliss?
i have always believed that dreams and glimmer of a chance to create them into reality is what keeps us all alive....
so i choose to bear wid this chaos....cos at the end of this dark tunnel is my idea of peace...

3 comments:

Da Underdog said...

Hmmm ... wat do u actually want ? Jus kidding ... btw ur blog z more like''shuru hote hi katam hogaya'':) pardon my hindi am still learning ... and blog on for ur blog wud be my'Food' for thought and mine urs
do visit mine if u got time ... God Bless ciao

Da Vagabond

veerendra said...

My name is veerendra kiran. Im a mechanical engineer, planning to set up my own castings unit in Hyderabad.Just wondering if u can help with my business plan. or you could refer any one who could help me out.

Sarvasiddhi said...

Good one..I liked your blog///